7 February 2009

Ok not to much time today to post a big article....


so I decided to show you the last work I'm on. Its the head for a new character who was design by the same guy who I got the reference for the face! :OP Ive done that because my friend is a really good 2d artist and he often put his face on the sketch is doing. I found it quiet funny and beside the concept was really cool. By now I only work on the head and face, but I'm not to happy of the eyes... I plan begin tonight or tomorrow the body. I actually done a lot of test for the skin shader so it is what it took me longer than I tough. I have made the base mesh in 3ds max 9 and refine it in zbrush and done the normal map in zbrush to. Did I already said that I love zbrush!!! I plan to do article about that wonderful apps so stay tune! When the character will be done, ill do an article too about the whole process.


Sam The 3d Blogger

www.the3dblogger.blogspot.com


No comments: