29 October 2014

A story of alien, whales and beauty...



A whale Ive done for a school project for my stepdaughter. Modeled in zbrush in a couple of hour last night. I render it in marmoset toolbag 2.


Alien in disguise

 The same alien as my latest post. Done to learn marmoset and some zbrush feature more in depth. Kinda a joke for halloween coming.
This one is a close-up of the head I use on my latest woman project. Im praticing marmoset render too with the skin shader. I think the skin mat is going in the right direction.

5 comments:

Doug Springer said...

I love the whale!

http://customwritings.online/ said...

Your whale is stunning! Great job! Please post more like this.

JM Crafts said...

3D laser scanning service is very helpful for 3D printing. It can collect the accurate data of the object and 3D printer print the object using this data. There are so many companies that provide a 3D laser scanning service. If you need the best 3D laser scanning service in Alberta then you can contact us. 3D laser scanning service Grand Prairie, Alberta

Next-G Education said...

Your Blog is Very Nice. . . . . . .
3DS Max Course in Rohini
https://www.nextgeducation.com/autodesk-3ds-training-institute-rohini-delhi

neetblog said...

thats a tranny