12 March 2009

nevercenter.com

Hi! this is probably my last post here for about about 5 or 6 days. Im going on a little travel this weekend. Im leaving this evening. I will have an access to internet so I may came write a little something in a couple of days who knows!:OP


Regarding the Nick 3d project.... lol it is mainly finish... Just need to redo a beauty shot and do a zdepth + a occulision pass. Composite all them in photoshop to make a beautiful final image! I will do that this afternoon right after this message befor my ride came take me. After that byebye the time consumming project hehe.
I may post the final result befor I leave in a couple of hour.



Ive just met a new friend on twitter. He own a very i
nteresting website where he post video tutorial about modelling and give them for free. Hehe is well-known for helping new artist. His name is Glen Southern. You can check his work at this website:

http://nevercenter.com/videos/tutorials/

Go take a look it have a very nice Minotaur tutorial! I was planning to doing one someday maybe I took his way.




Sam the 3d blogger
www.the3dblogger.blogspot.com

No comments: